• Army Community Service (ACS) - All ACS programs remain open and operational. Dial 845-938-4621 for appointments, or for more information, click HERE. (Lending Closet Closed)
• Arts & Crafts - open and operational. We now have an on-line store available, CLICK HERE TO SHOP.
• Automotive Center - open for ALL mechanical services! In addition to all mechanical services, we also offer self-help bays, NYS inspections, oil changes, tire services, and computer diagnostics. Hours are Tues-Sat 8AM-3PM. For complete details, follow this page HERE.
• BOSS / Buffalo Soldier Pavilion (BSP) - Open, call 845-938-6497 for more information.
• Bull Pond Recreation Area - Registration lottery concluded April 2, 2021 for WEEKEND stays. WEEKDAY stays are currently available! To view dates, click HERE. For more information, dial (845) 938-2649.
• CYS Middle School Teen Center (Youth Center Bldg 500) - Closed for the summer, effective June 11, due to staffing shortages. Open for authorized DOD youth in grades 6-12. For COVID-19 rules and facility guidelines, please visit HERE.
• CYS Parent Central Services - appointment hours from 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday, Lee CYS Facility, Building 140. Walk in registrations will not be facilitated at this time. To schedule an appointment, Call (845) 938-4458/0939/3969.
• CYS Stony & Lee Child Development Centers (& SAC) - Open and operational with Army regulated health & safety protocols. For more info, dial 845-938-4798 or 8530.
• CYS Youth Sports - Youth Sports are closely evaluated each season from the RTW Health Screening Board, and approved by the Garrison Commander & USMA Superintendent. Summer Clinics are approved and ongoing, information coming soon on Fall 2021 sports. For more info, dial 845-938-3208. To register, call Parent Central Service at 845-938-0939/4458.
• Dog Parks: Open, please limit groups and cleanup after your pet.
• Fitness Center: 100% ID check will remain in effect. All patrons must check in at the front desk. All other rules remain in effect. For complete listing of hours of operation and applicable rules, please click HERE.
Spin class with Rene'
Wednesdays at 8:45am
Cost $5 per person.
Class size is limited to 7 people - pre-registration strongly suggested!
• Intramural Sports - Effective April 2021, MWR Intramural Sports are BACK ON! Visit THIS PAGE to verify current Sports offerings for the season. For more info, or to register, call 845-938-3066.
• Lake Frederick Recreation Area (& Swim Beach) - Open for Cabin reservations, tent camping, and Pavilion Rental! Call 845-938-2503 or CLICK HERE for online reservations. Swim Beach OPEN through Labor Day weekend for occupied camping customers ONLY.
• Leisure Travel Services - open by appointment only. Call 845-938-3601 for appointments or for more information.
• Long Pond Swim Beach - Swim Beach OPEN through Labor Day weekend. Tickets must be purchased online, in advance of a customers visit. Party pavilion also available to rent. To buy tickets, view prices or other applicable information, visit HERE!
• Morgan Farm - open for Pet Grooming & Pet Kenneling, Horseback Riding Lessons, Summer Riding Camps, and Horse Boarding. For more information, call 845-938-3926 for appointments.
• Outdoor Recreation (ODR) Equipment Checkout/Rental - Open for the season April 1. No delivery/set-up/pick-up at this time. All equipment must be picked up at our office. We are offering no contact pickup. Thorough cleaning/disinfecting is completed by staff before issue and at turn-in of each rented item. For more detailed information, click HERE.
• Round Pond Recreation Area (& Swim Beach) - Open for fishing, hiking, boating! Also cabin reservations, tent camping, and Pavilion Rental! Call 845-938-2503 or CLICK HERE for online reservations. Swim Beach OPEN through Labor Day weekend for occupied camping customers ONLY.
• Tronsrue Marksmanship Center - Open and operational. Now offering EVENING HOURS Thursday/Friday from 6:30-9:00PM. Capacity is limited to 6 Customers at any given time, credit cards only. For more info, visit HERE.
• Victor Constant Ski Area - [Closed for the season March 21.] Open and operational under COVID-19 health guidance. All lift tickets, rentals, lockers, merchandise and other items are sold ONLINE this season. Visit HERE to purchase online. For a complete breakdown of rules/guidelines: watch our Customer Video, or read our Customer Letter.
• West Point Bowling Center - Open and operational. Note: Food deliveries are available to West Point residents for ALL menu items and hours of operation have been extended from 1100 – 1930 daily. Special evening hours extended Friday/Saturday nights from 7:30-11:00pm.
• West Point Club - Open and operational. Bistro 603 Open M-F 10:30am-2:00pm for lunch. Grab-N-Go, M-F 9am-5pm. Dinner-To-Go Program order by 2:00pm pickup between 4:00-5:30pm. Benny Havens Lounge closed for the Summer, opening back up on August 18, 2021. For more information, please visit HERE.
• West Point Golf Course - Open for the season effective April 1. Driving range closed to the public until further notice, due to Clubhouse construction project, slated for completion in 2022. For tee times and all other applicable golf rules, please click HERE.
PLEASE Check our Facebook page for updates as things progress: https://www.facebook.com/westpointfmwr