- Open by appointment for framing and gift shop services. Appointments will be made by calling 845-938-4812 and will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. One person per appointment will be permitted and customers must wear a mask and gloves while in our facility.
- We now have an on-line store available, CLICK HERE TO SHOP.
- We are continuing email orders with contactless drop off and pick up, 845-938-4915
• Army Community Service (ACS) - All ACS programs remain open and operational. Dial 845-938-4621 for appointments, or for more information, click HERE. (Lending Closet Closed)
• Arts & Crafts
• Automotive Center - open for ALL mechanical services! In addition to all mechanical services, we also offer self-help bays, NYS inspections, oil changes, tire services, and computer diagnostics. Hours are Tues-Sat 8AM-3PM. For complete details, follow this page HERE.
• BOSS / Buffalo Soldier Pavilion (BSP) - Open, call 845-938-6497 for more information.
• Bull Pond Recreation Area - Lodging open to registered lottery winners. Registration lottery concluded April 2, 2021. More info HERE.
• CYS Middle School Teen Center (Youth Center Bldg 500) - open for authorized DOD youth in grades 6-12. For COVID-19 rules and facility guidelines, please visit HERE.
• CYS Parent Central Services - appointment hours from 7:30am-5:00pm, Monday - Friday, Lee CYS Facility, Building 140. Walk in registrations will not be facilitated at this time. To schedule an appointment, Call (845) 938-4458/0939/3969.
• CYS Stony & Lee Child Development Centers (& SAC) - Open and operational with Army regulated health & safety protocols. For more info, dial 845-938-4798 or 8530.
• CYS Youth Sports - Youth Sports are closely evaluated each season from the RTW Health Screening Board, and approved by the Garrison Commander & USMA Superintendent. Spring 2021 Sports began March 29 and are ongoing. For more info, dial 845-938-3208. To register, call Parent Central Service at 845-938-0939/4458.
• Dog Parks: Open, please limit groups and cleanup after your pet.
• Fitness Center At this time, only Active Duty & DoD Civilian ID cardholders are permitted during PT Hours, Monday-Friday 5:30am-7:30am. All other hours are open to all eligible users (AD, DoD Civ, Military Dependents, Retirees, and DoD contractor ID cardholders). No contractor dependents, visitors or other categories are allowed at this time. 100% ID check will remain in effect. All patrons must check in at the front desk. All other rules remain in effect. For complete listing of hours of operation and applicable rules, please click HERE.
Spin class with Rene'
Wednesdays at 8:45am
Cost $5 per person.
Class size is limited to 7 people - pre-registration strongly suggested!
Mask not required while on bike. Please check in with front desk before and after class.
• Intramural Sports - Effective April 2021, MWR Intramural Sports are BACK ON! Visit THIS PAGE to verify current Sports offerings for the season. For more info, or to register, call 845-938-3066.
• Lake Frederick Recreation Area (& Swim Beach) - Open for Cabin reservations! Call 845-938-2503 or CLICK HERE for online reservations. Swim Beach expecting to re-open Memorial Day weekend pending RTW Health Screening Board approval.
• Leisure Travel Services - open by appointment only. Call 845-938-3601 for appointments or for more information.
• Long Pond Swim Beach - Scheduled to re-open Memorial Day weekend pending RTW Health Screening board approval.
• Morgan Farm - open for Pet Grooming & Pet Kenneling, Horseback Riding Lessons and Horse Boarding, call 845-938-3926 for appointments.
• Outdoor Recreation (ODR) Equipment Checkout/Rental - Open for the season April 1. No delivery/set-up/pick-up at this time. All equipment must be picked up at our office. We are offering no contact pickup. Thorough cleaning/disinfecting is completed by staff before issue and at turn-in of each rented item. For more detailed information, click HERE.
• Round Pond Recreation Area (& Swim Beach) - Open for the season April 1. Consistent with last season, expecting to remain open for Fishing & Passive Recreation, Self Contained RV Camping, Cabin Rentals, and pop-up tent camping site reservations. Swim Beach CLOSED for the season, expecting to re-open Memorial Day weekend pending RTW Health Screening Board approval.
• Tronsrue Marksmanship Center - Open and operational. Now offering EVENING HOURS Thursday/Friday from 6:30-9:00PM. Capacity is limited to 6 Customers at any given time, credit cards only. For more info, visit HERE.
• Victor Constant Ski Area - [Closed for the season March 21.] Open and operational under COVID-19 health guidance. All lift tickets, rentals, lockers, merchandise and other items are sold ONLINE this season. Visit HERE to purchase online. For a complete breakdown of rules/guidelines: watch our Customer Video, or read our Customer Letter.
• West Point Bowling Center - Open under COVID-19 operational guidance. Masks must be worn while Bowling. Food and Beverage in-house dining is available with Social Distancing, masks can be removed once seated. Note: Deliveries are available for ALL menu items and hours of operation have been extended from 1100 – 1930 daily. Evening hours extended FOR CADETS ONLY Friday/Saturday nights from 7:30-11:00pm.
• West Point Club - Open under COVID-19 operational guidance. Bistro 603 Open M-F 10:30am-2:00pm for lunch at 50% capacity. Grab-N-Go, M-F 9am-5pm. Dinner-To-Go Program order by 2:00pm pickup between 4:00-6:30pm. Benny Havens Lounge 5:00-11:00pm Wed-Sat. For more information, please visit HERE.
• West Point Golf Course - Open for the season April 1. Driving range closed to the public effective Aug 24 2020, until further notice, due to Clubhouse construction project. Full menu available for indoor dining (6 per table), outdoor dining (3 per table), and Grab-N-Go remains available. To facilitate a sanitary environment on the course, players must putt on the greens with the flag remaining in the hole. Flags should not be touched, or removed, under any circumstances. For tee times and all other applicable golf rules, please click HERE.
PLEASE Check our Facebook page for updates as things progress: https://www.facebook.com/westpointfmwr