- Middle School & Teen Center (Youth Center)
- All Youth Sports & Instructional programs are cancelled until further notice. CYS staff are implementing refunds/household credits in accordance with IMCOM guidance.
- All tent camping remains closed until further notice.
- Season opening postponed until further notice. (This includes Long Pond Swim Area, Round Pond Swim Area, Lake Frederick Swim Area, and Crandall Pool inside Arvin Gym)
- Brewfest 2020 (April 17) cancelled
- Doggie Dash 3k/5k (April 18) postponed, new date TBD
- West Point 5K/10K (Army Birthday Run) (June 13) cancelled
- West Point Community Fair (July 24) cancelled
- Check out our #MWRAtHome Digital Events/Competitions on our Facebook, HERE.
- All classes are cancelled, facility closed until further notice.
The following services are OPEN (until further notice):
• Army Community Service (ACS). Open and operational. Dial 845-938-4621 for information. (Lending Closet Closed)
• Arts & Crafts (UPDATED) We have been approved to open by appointment for framing and gift shop services starting Tuesday, July 14th. Appointments will be made by calling 845-938-4812 and will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. One person per appointment will be permitted and customers must wear a mask and gloves while in our facility.
• Automotive Center - open effective June 10 for "Self-Help" patrons & "Fleet Services" only. Hours are Tues-Sat 8AM-3PM. For complete details, follow this page HERE.
• Bull Pond Recreation Area (UPDATED) - Virtual Lottery Reservation scheduled for 30 June. More info HERE.
• CYS Parent Central Services open effective June 1 by appointment only. To schedule an appointment, call 845-938-4458/0939/3969 between the hours of 8:30am-1:30pm.
• Dog Parks: Please limit groups and cleanup after yourself
• Fitness Center (UPDATED) - Effective Monday July 13, The MWR Fitness Center will be open to Active Duty and DOD Civilian ID cardholders ONLY. No family members, retirees, visitors, contractors or other categories are allowed at this time. 100% ID check will remain in effect. All patrons must check in at the front desk. All other rules remain in effect. For complete lsiting of hours of operation and applicable rules, please click HERE.
• Lake Frederick Recreation Area (UPDATED) - remains open for Fishing & Passive Recreation, but now also open for cabin rentals, effective Monday, June 22nd.
• Leisure Travel Services (UPDATED) - open by appointment only, effective Monday, June 22nd; call 845-938-3601
• Morgan Farm (UPDATED) - remains open for Pet Grooming & Pet Kenneling, but now also open for Horseback Riding Lessons and Horse Boarding, call 845-938-3926
• Outdoor Recreation (ODR) Equipment Checkout/Rental: Opening effective Thursday, July 2 - Thur. - Mon., 9am -5pm. All products in our inventory are for renting.
No delivery/set-up/pick-up at this time. All equipment must be picked up at our office.
We are offering no contact pickup. Thorough cleaning/disinfecting is completed by staff before issue and at turn-in of each rented item.
• Round Pond Recreation Area (UPDATED) - remains open for Fishing & Passive Recreation, but now also open for Self Contained RV Camping Only, effective Monday June 22. (No tent camping or picnicing). For West Point fishing permits, create an online account here: https://westpoint.isportsman.net.
• Stony Child Development Center - Stony and School-Age Center CDC: In addition to Key/Essential approved 28 May, effective 6 July 2020 also open for currently enrolled Single and Dual Military. Effective 20 July 2020, also open for currently enrolled Military with working spouse Only, 845-938-4798.
• West Point Bowling Center (UPDATED) - Lanes now open (pay per hour); currently available by reservation only, call 845-938-2140; in addition to Food Delivery and Pick Up ONLY from 11:00AM-7:30PM (Mon-Sun).
• West Point Club (UPDATED) - Effective Monday, 29 June 2020, open M-F 1030 – 1400 for lunch at 50% capacity, Bistro 603 Grab-N-Go M-F 0900 – 1700 and Dinner To Go – order by 1400 pickup between 1600 – 1730 (no delivery).
• West Point Golf Course (UPDATED) - In addition to Driving Range and Course open for play 19 June, full menu NOW OPEN for Indoor dining (6 per table), Outdoor dining (3 per table), and Grab-N-Go available, 845-938-2435. To facilitate a sanitary environment on the course, players must putt on the greens with the flag remaining in the hole. Flags should not be touched, or removed, under any circumstances. For tee times and applicable rules, please click HERE.
The following services are CLOSED or CANCELLED (until further notice):
• Intramural Sports
• Outdoor Recreation:
• Recreational Swimming
• Special Events:
• Tronsrue Marksmanship Center:
PLEASE Check our facebook page for updates as things progress: https://www.facebook.com/westpointfmwr