- Open by appointment for framing and gift shop services starting Tuesday, July 14th. Appointments will be made by calling 845-938-4812 and will be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. One person per appointment will be permitted and customers must wear a mask and gloves while in our facility.
- NEW, we now have an on-line store available, CLICK HERE TO SHOP.
- We are continuing Email orders with contactless drop off and pick up, 845-938-4915
- Brewfest 2020 (April 17) cancelled
- Doggie Dash 3k/5k (April 18) postponed, new date TBD
- West Point 5K/10K (Army Birthday Run) (June 13) cancelled
- West Point Community Fair (July 24) cancelled
- Oktoberfest (Sep 18-19) cancelled
- Morgan Farm Summer Horseback Riding Camps cancelled (lessons still available)
The following services are OPEN (until further notice):
• Army Community Service (ACS). Open and operational. Dial 845-938-4621 for information. (Lending Closet Closed)
• Arts & Crafts (UPDATED)
• Automotive Center - open effective June 10 for "Self-Help" patrons & "Fleet Services" only. Hours are Tues-Sat 8AM-3PM. Now doing NYS inspections effective July 6. For complete details, follow this page HERE.
BOSS / Buffalo Soldier Pavilion (BSP) - Open, call 845-938-6497/7060 for more information.
• Bull Pond Recreation Area - Virtual Lottery Reservation scheduled for 30 June. [COMPLETED-All lodging spaces filled through Oct] More info HERE.
• CYS Middle School Teen Center (Youth Center Bldg 500) (UPDATED) - Effective Aug 24, re-open for authorized DOD youth in grades 6-12. For COVID-19 rules and facility guidelines, please visit HERE.
• CYS Parent Central Services (UPDATED) - Now has new expanded appointment hours from 8am-4pm, Monday - Friday, Lee CYS Facility, Building 140. Walk in registrations will not be facilitated at this time. To schedule an appointment, Call (845) 938-4458/0939/3969.
• CYS Stony & Lee Child Development Centers (& SAC) - Stony and School-Age Center CDC: In addition to Key/Essential approved 28 May, effective 6 July 2020 eligbility expanded to currently enrolled Single and Dual Military. Effective 20 July 2020, eligibility expanded to currently enrolled Military with working spouse only. Effective Aug 3, DOD Civilian patrons are eligible for care in accordance with available space requirements. For more info, dial 845-938-4798.
• CYS Youth Sports - Fall Youth Sports will commence September 14-November 5. Sports offered are Soccer, Flag Football, and Running Club. Masks must be worn by all players and spectators. Registration opens August 24 for Military/DOD Civilian, Aug 31 for all other eligible.To register, call Parent Central Service at 845-938-0939/4458.
• Dog Parks: Please limit groups and cleanup after yourself
• Fitness Center (UPDATED) - At this time, only Active Duty & DoD Civilian ID cardholders are permitted during PT Hours, Monday-Friday 5:30am-7:30am. All other hours are open to all eligible users (AD, DoD Civ, Military Dependents, Retirees, and DoD contractor ID cardholders). No contractor dependents, visitors or other categories are allowed at this time. 100% ID check will remain in effect. All patrons must check in at the front desk. All other rules remain in effect. For complete listing of hours of operation and applicable rules, please click HERE.
Spin class with Rene'
Tuesdays at 8am starting August 25.
Cost $5 per person.
Class size is limited to 7 people - pre-registration strongly suggested!
Mask not required while on bike. Please check in with front desk before and after class.
Yoga at Trophy Point
Class $5 per person, pre-registration required via webtrac or at the Fitness Center. Class is limited to 20 participants (minimum of 5 participants to hold class) weather permitting. Please bring your own yoga mat!
Social distancing will be enforced! Please wear mask upon check in, mask not required during the class. All classes on Saturdays from 9-10 am.
August 15 - Christine
August 22 - Rene’
August 29 - Noreen
Sept 12 - Christine
September 19 - Noreen
September 26 - Sami
Intramural Sports (UPDATED) - MWR Intramural Sports ARE BACK this Fall! Noontime Ultimate Frisbee tournament commences Monday, 28 September. Flag Football league commences Tuesday Sep 29, 2020. To register, call 845-938-3066.
• Lake Frederick Recreation Area (UPDATED) - Effective Monday, August 17, tent camping sites open (25 sites, 6 persons per site). Cabin rentals remain available, but swim beach CLOSED for the season effective Tues, 08 September 2020.
• Leisure Travel Services (UPDATED) - open by appointment only, effective Monday, June 22nd; call 845-938-3601
• Long Pond Swim Beach (UPDATED) - CLOSED for the season effective Tues, 08 Sep 2020.
• Morgan Farm (UPDATED) - remains open for Pet Grooming & Pet Kenneling, but now also open for Horseback Riding Lessons and Horse Boarding, call 845-938-3926
• Outdoor Recreation (ODR) Equipment Checkout/Rental Open effective Thursday, July 2 - Thur. - Mon., 9am -5pm. All products in our inventory are for renting.
No delivery/set-up/pick-up at this time. All equipment must be picked up at our office.
We are offering no contact pickup. Thorough cleaning/disinfecting is completed by staff before issue and at turn-in of each rented item.
• Round Pond Recreation Area (& Swim Beach) (UPDATED) - remains open for Fishing & Passive Recreation, Self Contained RV Camping, Cabin Rentals, and effective Sat 25 July, NOW accepting pop-up tent camping site reservations. Swim Beach CLOSED for the season effective Tues, 08 September 2020.
• Tronsrue Marksmanship Center (UPDATE) - reopened effective 16 July 2020. Now offering EVENING HOURS Thursday/Friday from 6:30-9:00PM. Capacity is limited to 6 Customers at any given time. For more info, visit HERE.
• West Point Bowling Center (UPDATED) - Food and Beverage In house dining is now available with Social Distancing. Note: Deliveries for all menu items and extended hours 1100 – 1930 daily. Effective Friday, 28 August 2020, evening hours extended FOR CADETS ONLY Friday/Saturday nights from 7:30-11:00pm. Outdoor seating made available for food/beverage consumption.
• West Point Club (UPDATED) - Open M-F 1030 – 1400 for lunch at 50% capacity, Bistro 603 Grab-N-Go M-F 0900 – 1700 and Dinner To Go – order by 1400 pickup between 1600 – 1830 (no delivery). Benny Havens Lounge OPEN effective Friday, August 28, 2020. For hours of operation, please visit HERE.
• West Point Golf Course (UPDATED) - Driving range closed to the public effective Aug 24, until further notice, due to Clubhouse construction project. Full menu available for indoor dining (6 per table), outdoor dining (3 per table), and Grab-N-Go available. To facilitate a sanitary environment on the course, players must putt on the greens with the flag remaining in the hole. Flags should not be touched, or removed, under any circumstances. For tee times and all other applicable golf rules, please click HERE.
The following services remain CLOSED or CANCELLED (until further notice):
• Special Events/Programs:
Check out our #MWRAtHome Digital Events/Competitions on Facebook, HERE.
PLEASE Check our facebook page for updates as things progress: https://www.facebook.com/westpointfmwr