- You will need to either bring a printed copy of your ticket or show us your ticket online via a Smartphone.
- Tickets will go on sale the day you are planning to visit at 12:01am.
- Tickets are only valid for one of two sessions: 10:30am – 1:30pm or 2:30pm – 5:30pm.
- We are limiting admissions to only sixty (60) patrons per session.
- Long Pond will close daily from 1:30pm – 2:30pm in order for the staff to reset for the Afternoon Session. All patrons must exit the facility during this time period.
- When possible, please have one person per group complete the admissions check-in process to avoid congregating.
- Each group of ticket holders will be provided with a marked out 10 x 10 space for leaving their personal belongs. Please do not gather with patrons other than those you came with.
- Physical distancing guidelines of at least six feet of separation must be maintained by parties at all times, including in the water.
- No lounge chairs will be available. You are allowed to bring your own beach chairs.
- The Large Pavilion is closed.
- The Volleyball Court is closed.
- The Bean Bag Toss Games are closed.
- Picnic Areas are not available at this time.
- Patrons must wear cloth or other face coverings upon entering the facility and when receiving first aid; masks will not be worn in the water.
- Personal water toys and inflatables are not permitted at this time. Sand toys are OK but should not be shared.
Welcome Back To Long Pond!
We are committed to the safety of our patrons and staff in these challenging times. Therefore, we’ve made a few changes to our operations at Long Pond for Summer 2020.
Admission Tickets will only be sold online at:
Concessions now sold on site. Ice Cream and Beverages $2 each
Adult (age 14 & up) $3.00
Child (ages 3 - 13) $2.00
Senior (age 65 & up) $2.00