Operation Lean & Mean Wellness Competition
Let's Get Fit Together!
MWR’s Operation Lean and Mean Wellness competition is a fun weight loss competition that takes place over a 6 week time frame promoting healthy lifestyle changes, with the chance to win BIG prizes!
Scoring based on highest body weight loss %
(lbs. lost ÷ Starting Weight) x 100 = %
1. $600 Amazon Gift card
2. $400 Amazon Gift card
3. $200 Amazon Gift card
Contest Rules and Entry Information
• Authorized West Point DOD ID cardholders, with the exception of individuals engaged in the development and implementation or direct execution of this promotion, to include the marketing staff, are ineligible to participate in this promotion.
• 18+ years of age to enter
• Must have access to digital scale
• Must have access to mobile device with camera and the ability to email from device.
Entries must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain all of the below to be considered valid. Once the entry is accepted you will receive a confirmation email and contestant number.
Initial starting weight entries will be accepted starting June 29, 2020 and any date thereafter until July 5, 2020. It is recommended to have your initial weight and entry submitted by July 5, 2020.
Body of email must include:
First name, last initial, Contact number, Starting Weight
• *The video cannot be taken prior to 29 June
• Video will show contestant full body stepping on to zero' d scale and then clearly displaying the final reading of scale.
• Strictly unedited – no editing of any kind permitted to include cropping/filters/etc.
• Taken on mobile device and emailed directly from device to email@example.com
• Area free of all obstructions and potential items/persons that could interfere with scale reading
• Must be digital scale, placed on hard surface, clearly displaying scale reading
Bi-weekly virtual weigh-ins will require the same format and be submitted no later than 11:59pm EST on:
19 July , 2 August, 16 August, 2020.
*Subject line Must include “Operation Lean and Mean Fitness competition (date)”
Final weight submission by 11:59 p.m. EST 16 August, 2020, and must follow the same format (in same clothes as initial submission).
All video submissions are subject to review and validation ensuring integrity. If your email does not meet the above requirements, a return email will be sent with details of corrections needed.
Winners will be announced the week of 17 August, 2020
Video submission example
Tips for video submission
• Use a phone stand or create one from objects
• Use the same location for every submission
• Use phones internal timer to capture (most smartphones have this option now)
• Well lit area away from walls
• Taken at a downward angle
• Having trouble? Haver a friend take the video for you!
• Keep same clothes for final video submission
This event is sponsored by:
(No Federal Endorsement Implied).