Entrance to Fitness Center
Inside Weight Room
Spin Class Room
- Max Capacity 5 people
- Lockers are for day use only
- Mask must be worn at all times unless showering
- Patrons must spray shower stall area before and after use with supplied disinfectant spray
- Patrons must adhere to social distancing requirements
- Locker Rooms will be closed 10 minutes prior to Fitness Center closing times.
- Medical Clearance Screening Diagram
Check out this Medical Clearance Screening flowchart by the Human Performance Resources by CHAMP (HPRC), to assist you in evaluating your health prior to exercise. Scan the QR code for more information.
- Par-Q Health Screening Questionnaire
The health benefits of regular physical activity are clear; more people should engage in physical activity every day of the week. Participating in physical activity is very safe for MOST people. The following questionnaire will tell you whether it is necessary for you to seek further advice from your doctor OR a qualified exercise professional before becoming more physically active.
- Group Fitness Classes
[Classes currently available:]
Register online at: webtrac
Spin Class with Rene'
NOW ON WEDNESDAYS at 8:45am (effective March 3, 2021)
Cost $5 per person.
Class size is limited to 7 people - pre-registration strongly suggested!
Mask not required while on bike. Please check in with front desk before and after class.
Trophy Point Yoga Sessions
Join us at Trophy Point for 1-hr Yoga sessions!
First session is Saturday, May 15, 9AM-10AM.
Continuing every other Saturday June 19-August 7.
Pre-registration online via WebTrac highly encouraged. Class is limited to 20 participants. Weather permitting. Please bring your own yoga mat! Social distancing will be enforced! Please wear mask upon check in, mask not required during the class.
Pre-registration online via WebTrac highly encouraged. Patrons can also call the Fitness Center front desk at (845) 938-6490.
Group Fitness Coupons
1 Coupon = $5
5 Coupons = $25
10 Coupons (+1 free) = $50
20 Coupons (+3 free) = $100
Attention all MWR Fitness Center Patrons: It is up to the individual instructor to determine if they will conduct a class with a minimum of five people or less.
Please Note: Class schedules may change/cancel with little notice.
[Classes NOT currently available:]
The original barbell workout that strengthens your entire body! This 60-minute program challenges all your major muscle groups by using the BEST weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music, awesome instructors and your choice of weight inspire you to GET THE RESULTS YOU CAME FOR- and fast!!
This is Spinning with a twist — think of it as road riding indoors. Workouts aim for breakthroughs in form, fitness and frame of mind, and varying workouts across the year keep classes fresh. Whether you’re a novice starting to find fitness, an experienced cyclist honing form, or simply ready to get great a cardio workout without the wear on your knees, getting and staying fit has never been better!
WELLBEATS Virtual Group Fitness
A kiosk that offers a variety of classes across a wide range of exercise formats. Classes are segmented into 20, 35 and 50 minute sessions. There’s a class that meets everyone’s time and ability! Full class details are on our website!
ZUMBA is a fusion of Latin and International music - dance themes that create a dynamic, exciting, effective fitness system! The routines feature aerobic/fitness interval training with a combination of fast and slow rhythms that tone and sculpt the body. This class is fun!!!
- Personal Training
Personal Training is BACK at the MWR Fitness Center! Personal Trainers work under a Government contract to teach at the MWR Fitness Center. Call our front desk, or stop by to set up a session or an assessment today! All Fitness Center COVID-mitigation policies apply. Click here for a list of COVID rules.
Personal Training Assessment:
Assessments can either be paid for separately from personal training sessions or used as one of the paid sessions. A free basic risk assessment (blood pressure, resting heart rate, height, and weight) is required prior to beginning any personal training program.
Half hour basic assessment:
$25 includes heart rate, blood pressure, body composition, body mass index, cardiovascular, muscular strength, flexibility and postural assessment. A professionally designed fitness analysis of the assessment will be provided.
One hour assessment:
$50 includes body composition (body fat), body mass index (weight), blood pressure, heart rate, exercise recovery heart rate, exercise target heart rate range, girth measurements, cardio vascular fitness, muscular strength and endurance, postural and flexibility assessments. Additional assessments may be administrated if trainer feels this is appropriate for the client. Furthermore, a professionally designed fitness analysis of the assessment will be provided.
Personal Training Sessions:
One hour sessions-Discount given for multiple session purchase
Single Session: $50
Four Sessions: $180
Eight Sessions: $350
Twelve Sessions: $480
Half hour sessions-Discount given for multiple session purchase
Single Session: $25
Four Sessions: $90
Eight Sessions: $175.04
Twelve Sessions: $240
Multiple Client Sessions:
One hour sessions-No discount for multiple session purchase
1st additional client pays $25 per session
2nd additional client pays $20 per session
3rd and 4th additional client pays $15 per session
Half hour sessions-No discount for multiple session purchase
1st and 2nd additional client pays $15 per session
3rd additional client pays $10 per session
A totally refreshing outlook on fitness, transitions is about staying active, strong, sexy and vital, working out with intelligence while promoting optimum fitness and health for like. Each Transition class features the perfect multi-lever mix of cardio, resistance training, balance, mobility and awareness skills that can positively impact those in the market.
What are the benefits?
- Improve your overall fitness level and health with a great, engaging workout.
- Improve muscular strength and endurance.
- Weight loss through elevated calorie usage.
- Reduced risk of bone and joint degeneration.
- Improve agility, flexibility, core stability, posture and balance.
(If accessing PDF from government computer, "right click, save as")
- Fitness Center Rules
- To prevent the spread of germs, bring a towel and wipe down equipment after each use with the provided disinfectant wipes or spray.
- Return equipment back to its proper place after use (dumbbells, benches, handle attachments, medicine & physio balls, kettle bells etc.).
- Please be courteous and conscientious of your personal hygiene.
- Do not monopolize equipment, allow others to work in.
- Do not enter group fitness classes while class is in session.
- Instructors are allowed 10 min prior to setup for their class.
- During peak hours, if others are waiting, limit cardio use to 30 minutes.
- No yelling, cursing, banging/dropping weights and making loud sounds.
- Do not bring your gym bag or other personal belongings to the floor.
- Phone calls will be made in the designated cell phone area.
- Children 12 years and under are not allowed in the fitness center.
- The use of chalk is prohibited.
- Become a Personal Trainer / Group Fitness instructor
We are always looking for ways to bring new energy to better the lives of our military community. You can become a personal fitness trainer at West Point and do just that - change peoples lives!
- All group fitness instructors and personal trainers work under a government contract through NAF Contracting.
- All instructors/trainers must be certified and hold a current nationally recognized certification, in the specific area of instruction.
- Instructors/Personal Trainers must be able to conduct a demo class.
- Wellness Springs Massage at the MWR Fitness Center
(not currently available)
Share your gratitude with a massage!
Massage by Wellness Springs at the MWR Fitness Center
Gift Certificates Available:
• $10 off any 90 min service
• $5 off any 60 min service
• Birthday Special $5 off
Specials are not to be combined with any other offer. There will be no refunds or reimbursements after a massage has been purchased. Must be eligible to use the MWR Fitness Center. Gift certificates are non-refundable. They must be used within 1 year from date of purchase.
60 minute $80
90 minute $110
Deep Tissue/Sports Massage
60 minute $95
90 minute $125
Pre/Post Natal Massage
60 minute $80
90 minute $110
60 minute $75
90 minute $105
First Time Customers
Receive $5 off any 60 minute massage OR $10 off any 90 minute massage
Offer valid for First Time Customers only
Receive $5 off any 60 minute massage OR $10 off any 90 minute massage
Offer valid on birthday only.
Army Combat Fitness Test (ACFT) - the Army's new physical training testing requirement for all Soldiers. Click below to learn more information about the ACFT.
COVID-19 Customer Guidelines
1.(As of 9/14/20) - At this time, only Active Duty & DoD Civilian ID cardholders are permitted during PT Hours, Monday-Friday 5:30am-7:30am. All other hours are open to all eligible users (AD, DoD Civ, Military Dependents, Retirees, and DoD contractor ID cardholders). No contractor dependents, visitors or other categories are allowed at this time. 100% ID check will remain in effect. All patrons must check in at the front desk. All other rules remain in effect.
2. Use hand sanitizer upon entry.
3. Capacity will be limited to 35 people at a time.
4. A one hour time limit will be enforced, patrons will adhere to the honor system.
5. Mask must be worn at all times except while doing cardio; Outside cardio is recommended when possible!
6. Social distancing will be strongly enforced; Certain machines will be out of service in order to maintain distance.
7. Wipe equipment before and after use with provided wipes (Contact time for proper disinfection is 4 minutes).
8. Bring your own yoga mats, gloves, etc.
9. Groups are prohibited.
10. Locker rooms/lockers are NOW OPEN [Effective May 17, 2021]. The following rules apply:
11. Water fountain is out of service.
12. Massage therapy will not be available upon initial stages of reopening.