- A face covering must be worn in our facility
- Social distancing rules must be adhered to (6ft distance)
- Only credit card payments will be accepted.
- Bays are first come, first serve and we are working at 1/2 capacity.
- 4 bays are available for self help patron use to promote social distancing.
- One patron per vehicle will be permitted to use facility.
- All patrons must have completed their shop safety class to utilize self help services. Class is available for those that need to complete it.
- Tune ups
- Exhaust system replacement
- Bays with lifts are available at $12.00 per hr
- Brake pad/shoe and drum/rotor replacement
- Radiator repair, flush and fill
- Power steering repair and service
- Battery replacement
- Windshield wiper replacement
- Bulb, lens, headlight, rear-view mirror repair
- Oil and filter change
- Computer diagnostics
- Vehicle evaluation for resale or purchase
- New York State (NYS) Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) inspections
- Do it yourself with our help!.
Check out our Automotive Skills Center Brochure!
COVID-19 Rules & Guidelines
Our Automotive Skills Center offers many services to include the following:
NYS Motorcycle Safety Inspection
Please call +1 (845) 938-2074 to schedule your appointment.
NYS Vehicle Inspection
By appointment only. Appointments will be scheduled every half hour. The cost of inspection is $21 for safety/emissions and $10 for safety. Please note that if your car fails inspection, you will receive an additional charge mandated by New York State.
Auto Safety Training
It is now mandatory for all self help patrons.This training is free and will cover lift safety, shop safety, proper disposal of fluids and include a tour of the shop and over view of shop rules. The last class will be held 1 hour prior to closing time.
The cost for service is dependent upon parts and the type of service performed. The labor rate is charged at $95 per hour based on 30 minute increments. The Auto Shop accepts cash, check, Visa and Master Card.