Indoor Ice Skating
- Dates and Times Open
General Skate will run Sundays from 3:30-5pm on the following dates:
Sunday, December 17 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Tuesday, December 26 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am (extra holiday date)
Thursday, December 28 - 10:00 am - 11:30 am (extra holiday date)
Sunday, January 7 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday, January 14 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday, January 28 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday, February 4 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday, 11 February 11 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday, 18 February 18 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday, February 25 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Sunday, March 4 - 3:30 pm to 5:00 pm
Dates & times subject to change
- Policies at Tate Rink
Policies at Tate Rink
1) ID required to obtain entry to Tate Rink.
2) Children 11 years of age or younger must be accompanied by a parent or guardian who is 14 years of age or older.
3) The following actions are prohibited: Loitering, throwing objects, foul language, horse play, fighting and skating out-of-control.
4) Food and/or beverages are not allowed on the ice or in the penalty boxes.
5) Patrons sponsoring a guest are responsible for their guest and must remain with the guest while in the arena.
6) No more than two guests on Sundays.
7) All skaters must leave the arena at the end of each session while the ice is cleared.
• Free when you bring your own skates
• No rentals provided
Hours of Operation
|Sunday||3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m. (December - February)|
|March - November||Closed|
The MWR Community General Skate Program will be conducted during the months of December, January, February and March at Tate Rink. There is no charge for the program but skaters must provide their own skates. In case of inclement weather please call the skate info tape at +1 (845)938-2991 for any change in schedule.